Tuesday, May 4, 2010

insomnia again... (=______=)

yea..suffering another insomnia night again..
so take the opportunity to update my blog~

pitiful life.....
haiz..
pity till that i nid insomnia nights to update my blog~
haiz..~


finally got the chance to tell u guyz bout my MUET...
haiz..
really dun wan to mention much bout this...
in short...i learned a new lesson...

[over-confidence] = [sucks in performance]

for writing n reading i still have partial confidence that i did ok..
but when it comes to listening..
which i tot i wil do the best..
i cant perform..
because of tat BASTARD indian guy [i guess his race base on his sound]......
act cute n read his stuff like a band 1 student..WTH!!!!
@£"$"^%&:!!

after tat exam felt so moody...
so decided to do well in my speaking..
trained with my team for last few dayz..
sumore planned a game-plan to do the group discussion...

BUT~


everything juz seems doesn't go well as planned..

feel regretted for letting my guard down..haiz..

originally i HOPED for a band6..
but now...
a BAND 5 is good enough...haiz..+.=ll

emo-ing now again~~

No comments:

Post a Comment