Monday, May 28, 2012

Home Alone 20~

28th may 2012, started my first day at home~ totally alone~
first time ever staying home alone for more than a week~
gotta start waking up myself in the morning, cooking my own meal, do my own marketing, wash my own laundry, ironing clothes, wash cooking utensils..........

well, kick started my day well, woke up at 6.30am and prepare for classes as early as that..
went to IMU and things gone pretty well as well..
came back Kajang, do those petty stuffs that dad normally do, mailing, went to banks, grocery, water plants, laundry, cooked my lunch....
quite exhausting and time consuming if were to do everything in time and in schedule..
well, quite impossible too..
its 3pm and haven't had my lunch... >.<

and for lunch, baked Salmon steak and simple vege with rice...
quite impressed with myself actually...hahahaha


half pass 1st day home alone, so far so good....
 P.S. gotta give my best to cope with the lectures...DAMN MUCH THINGS TO READ...aiks~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment