Wednesday, August 12, 2009

disappointed dude here..

yesterday stayed up till 2am something..
hope to c that fantastic meteor rain..[rumoured that can be seen all over malaysia]
stay till 1am, aldy very tired..
but stil study..
then bout 1.30am, i went out to my balcony..

all i could c is just cloud..
even the moon is blurred..
damn disappointed..
nevermind..
i decided to study more..
probably till 2am i can c..

so 2am i went out again..
stil cloudy..
damn!!
cant c a thing..

in a disappointed mood, i went to bed..
then in a short time, i went into my dream world..
y i noe..?
becz i saw myself at a hill top with someone, watching meteor rain..
@.@
i noe that is juz an imagination,
yet, i make my wish..haha..

juz be4 i can finish my wish..
a 'disaster' happen..
some kinda stuff hit my head n i woke up..@.@

even in dream i cant b able to make my wish...
vr disappointing.....
so disappointing....
DISAPPOINTING...

SIEN LOR...>.<''

No comments:

Post a Comment