Saturday, August 29, 2009

holidayz

what i've done....
i ask myself..
[linkin park-what i'hv done]

yaya..
what i'hv done i this holiday..
in short..
i juz torture myself by waking up early..
how early..?
as early as 6.30am..IN THE HOLIDAYZ..!!!!
wakao,,i cant even belive myself doing that..lolz..

last sat wake up early for breakfast,
last sun wake up for basketball,
monday wake up for bug carching,
tuesday wake up becz dad called me up 4 ntg,
wednesday wake up for math tuition,
thursday wake up for basketball game at bt.11,
friday wake up early for another tuition,
n 2day, saturday wake up early becz gotta come seremban..=.=ll

whole week wake up early like no holiday..zz
really wanna slp..
holiday like no holiday..
so so so damn tired..

now starting to end my holiday..
haiz..when go to skul hv to face my lousy performed exam..@@
really feel reluctant to go to skul..

in short..
SUMMARY FOR HOLIDAY..
i've done ntg other than eat, slp, tv n ball game..
NO improvement in study..
JUZ IMPROVEMENT in slacking..=.=ll

haiz..
SIEN LOR>>>>!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment