Wednesday, September 2, 2009

long long long dayz..

juz took my monthly test resultsz.
n guess what?
the only thing i can say is..
I DIDN'T FAIL MY MATH..
wat a thing tat i can be happy at..lolz..

but overall, my result sucks..
dun even mention about getting 70++..
i cant even manage to hv a single subject that is more than 70..=.=ll
PA =67
BIO =62
CHEM=58
MATH=64..
pathetic rite?
such lousy results..
wonder where will i b placed in my class according the results..
haiz..

the only 借口i can say bout my lousy results is i didn study well for my exams..
lolz...
i wonder is tat an official excuse..
now juz left 25 dayz to my final exam..
i set a target..
i muz get into 1st 5 in my class..
c wether i can do that..
gotta start study now..

by the way..
said tat i gonna be a little bit more diligent n hardworking..but i ponteng skul 2day..@@
really bit speechless...

haiz..
bad week with bad results..
sien lor..

No comments:

Post a Comment