Wednesday, September 23, 2009

special thx..!!

a very special thx for all buddies that celebrated my 18th birthday for me..

yesterday due to time limit, so i din mention names..
now i list down the 'thx list'..haha..


thx list
jen yang -so much 'exercise' juz to 'cheat' me to ur house..

xin jie -another occasion she is the camera girl..

sandra -the girl tat stil is stil so noisy..lolz..

cui wen -holding the birthday cake

sayli -daughter that always present in every party

desmond -my 'brother' that become handsome after standing beside me..lolz

vince beh-lend me hak chiu play..(1st time wear tat ler)

ah gong - purplely drive avanza come from sg.long

alvin - so good to be present altough his jc x around

qing hao -thx for tips in cinema (altough i didn do so..lolz..)

jolvyn -quite a surprise u are around..tot u are bz..lolz..

ywoon - no u no sound no fun..haha..

jun qian -help 'blow' ppl take photo fast..

syh ho - the white white guy that stil wear white tat day..

ah bon - thx for riding us back from jusco..

mou mou- loud laughter tat make my joke x so cold..haha..

peiyeen -last minute sms 'wish' that really make me lmao

lai di - the only one tat isn from my batch but stil act like one..lolz..

yee ling-the forgotten 1..[hehe..paiseh la..next time belanja u eat sweet..janji dun emo ok..?haha..]





really vr vr appreciate u guyz for the 'celebration'..
nice memory..!!

3 comments: