Friday, March 12, 2010

exam finishED

hell yea~
my exam finish..
but duno y i m even more stressed n emo compared to the exam dayz..
mayb side effect of studying too hard..XD

so..
to release stress~
i had a hair cut....

which make me even more stressed!! = =ll
LOL~
i tell tat guy i wan have both side shaved n back trimmed..
he did that obediently..
PLUS~~
SOMETHING EXTRA...
he help to change my hair style..
now i m partially a MOHAWK..
LOL~

the hair stylist added some PUNK in my hairstyle..
LUCKILY...he din shave my hair too much...
i can still hide a bit of my hideous hair cut..

which means...
i have a 'chicken head' on my head, from front to back..

fellow readers..could u imagine..?
ah kok tot i done straightening...
cz the hairstylist waxed my hair from curly into straight..@@

BUT~i din really feel emo bout this...
= =ll

this time cut hair really + stress +stress +stress...~zzz

LOL~
i am damn emo now..
x because of my hair..
but i duno wat else make me emo..
xiao jor ba i tink me..LOL~
tats all for 2day..

BOUT EXAM~
DON'T EVER MENTION IT
IN FRONT OF ME
unless u really got something important about it..
HAIZzZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment