Friday, April 22, 2011

BANG!!!!!!!!!

scared the hell outta me..
really..no joke..
now my hands still trembling....

really cant believe i am still living after the car crash..
hell yea..terrified me totally...

thank god..all my friends and I in the car is safe...
haiz...

only thing is..
my car and my courage...both of them scattered upon the crash..

really gt no idea how come i could be that dumb at that point..
should have go the wrong way..at least i wouldn't bang my car into the divider....
I had risked my buddies life..
really felt vr sorry for dragging them into this mess and are extremely grateful to them who had spend time to help me get through this moment..

ah lai: thx..thx for the support..sorry made u strave for so long time.
seong yee: really vr sorry, i think i hurt ur arm dy..vr vr vr vr vr vr vr vr sry.....
kia hui: thx for keeping my brain calm to think...

ah lai + seong yee+ kia hui : really thx for everything...i am totally panic that time and couldn't think rationally..really thanks a lot buddies...thx thx thx.....

1 comment: