Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

"I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
tell the World that I'm coming "

>>>coming home-diddy



yea..i came back..
I'm BACK!!!!!!
yesterday baru kena boom that my blog aldy karat..
well..i did think so too..LOL~

these dayz are boring n tiring dayz with work..
now punya me..super hardworking..1 week work 7 dayz..
like robot..LOL~


but 1 thing din change..
originally wanna come back here to post happy stuff de..
but these few dayz just gt sad cases..haiz..
hari ini de paling sad..


just wanna tell u guyz...
my 1st and primary choice is to get pharmacy at USM..
a dream which was set way long ago since i am studying form 5...

BUT!!!
then...
when i check did i being shortlisted for interview.............

Dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa nama anda TIADA dalam senarai pendek temuduga,

Universiti Sains Malaysia.

Maklumat lanjut hubungi : 1 300 888 876

Sekian, terima kasih.

BOOM!!!!!!!


dream gone......

apa pun sudah tak ada...

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment