Friday, January 8, 2010

1st week of my last year at yuhua~~

2010..whole new year..
m back to my hectic study life..~
back to the 'battle of STPM'..

kinda looo00ooong time din come here post jo..
cz looo000ooong time din on9 jor..haha..
become guai zai dy...
start to noe the importance of studying..

kk..
back to my school life..
2010..
new month..
new year..
new decade..
new chapter of my life...
kinda many changes..
1st..
my form teacher..
pn.sang..is now a guru disiplin..= =ll
so she is not my form teacher dy..

bit bit hak dou..
cz she aldy quite stern..[haha..actually i mean fierce..haha..]

2nd..
the thing i envy the most..lolz..
ms.lay is now the form teacher of 6As1..
wth..
y this world so bu gong ping de..
haha..

3rd..
i personally disagree this totally..
all 6As3 [my class] de pengajian am is under 1 teacher only..
pn.dayang setiah..
means..
no more mr.Chiew de 'politic class' liao..
WTH...!"£$%^&*
less 1 laughing point at school jor..

4th..
my math teacher changed..
now it is pn.eng..
a teacher who formerly teached 5c/08 math and add math..

bout tis ma..
dun feel like comment it here..lolz..

5th..
i tink tis is the most 不好意思de stuff..
8 out of 9 pn.sang bio tuition tutees..
decided to drop her tuition..
n nobody dare tell her..

erm..
in the end..
duno who n how..
the tuition canceled..
so now i get my bio tuition at iklas..
which is at balakong..~

tats the simple summary of changes..~

holidayz are over..
hectic dayz have came..
stop here 1st..cz mum nag jor..= =ll

so much more feels hvn write in...haiz...


SIENZ LOR...~


No comments:

Post a Comment