Sunday, January 31, 2010

S2=seremban 2? Stupid_place Too more accurate..= =ll

SEREMBAN???!! stupid place la..!!!!!!
make me super pissed off.!!!
my folks stil wan me to like tat place..go to hell!!!
sienz la..
a place like a plan spoiler..
once go there like sign contract gotta miss lotz of activity..

everytime oso like tat..
tell my folks i miss activities,
they say i m always bz going out with friends pula..
WTH!!!
tell them i DIDN'Tgo basketball, DIDN'T go yamcha, DIDN'T go movie, DIDN'T go shopping all becz they(parents) wan go seremban....
n u(parents) accused ME tat i have many activities..

!"£$%£"!"£$%^

y u DIN u MENTIONED TAT U choosed date WISELY..?
i wan go out u choose tat date?
a week be4, aweek later, nobody ask me out..?
but juz tis week?
n u choosed THIS PARTICULAR WEEKEND to go to tat d*mn studid place..?

!"£$%$£"!"£$%$£"!

NVM!!
summore wan giv some empty promises..

before going, u promised sunday bring me go BR eat ice-cream..
at last..?
another empty promise..

before going , u promised sunday before 8pm i can reach home..
at last..?
11.37pm reach home..



I tell u i m lonely there,
u say i put friends before family..
I tell u i cant on9 there,
u tell me to learn to live without computer..
I tell u i m boring there..
u tell me to get used to it..
I say i dun like to go to seremban,
u tell me to learn to like tat place..


N THIS IS WHAT U CAN SHOW ME ABOUT SEREMBAN>>?

a place tat is BORING, PLAN SPOILLER n MAKING MY PARENTS TO MAKE EMPTY PROMISES..?

REALLY DAMN HATE THIS STUPID ******* PLACE..!!!
HATE THIS PLACE FULLY!!


4 readers extra informations..
they went to seremban juz to make new year biscuits..
like our own house dun have the apparatus to make biscuits
in fact, v have it in our own house..WTH!!!

SUPER DUPER F*****G PISSED OFF WITH THIS STUPID PLACE>>!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment