Saturday, January 16, 2010

2nd week..the starting of my nightmare year

haiz..
juz too disappointed....
liverpool conceded another late goal AGAIN~
!@#$%^%$#@#$%^$#@!#$%^$#@#$%^!!!!

actually..
not only liverpool with the bad luck..
i too with an equally bad luck..~
sigh~~~

MONDAY~
start my day off without my school uniform
!!!
6.30am iron chlothes only go skul..
had a hard time at skul oso..
4gt to bring food to skul~
bio teach new stuff tat i dun get it at all~
kinda stress way to start off my week..haih..

TUESDAY~
erm..
sounds like a nice day because don have math~
nah~tink again..
went swimming..
which make me emo..
cz got 3 new members too pro..lolz..
so envy..
then go tuition, homework comes..
double essay..= =ll
killing me man..!!

WEDNESDAY~
started my day with a splendid news..
LIVERPOOL CONCEDED A LATE PENALTY AND IS KNOCKED OUT BY READING IN THE FA CUP 3RD ROUND~
Haiz...
wat to say..?
kk..收拾心情go to skul..
wednesday >>>>>> another day with chem, bio n math..
in short..
brain cells hurt severely..
sumore at 4.56pm..
i FEELED like DROPPING MATH AGAIN~
1 single super-duper ultra hard problem solving questions could kill my mood..
haiz..
juz be4 tat tuition, went to c a friend tat introduce a job to me..
but..i m x really interested but duno how to reject either..~
haiz..this proved tat my social skills are weakening..LOLZzzZ...
this day is really the gloomist day of the week~
dun feel like mentioning detailly here..lolz..

THURSDAY~
this is probably the BEST day of the week..
mayb cz i juz experienced the worst day..lolz..
i juz can say this is the best day..
but i m unable to say anything to prove thursday is the best day in my week..= =ll

FRIDAY~
last day of my week..
duno y..
everything in my mind is juz 'relax urself'..
but juz cant settle down..
so decided to go ask 4 dota~
11.30pm..
the time they play..
i wanted to play.
but duno apa hal, my mum keep on walk pass the computer..
like wan me close earlier but din sound it at all..
wakao..kong bu dou~
so at last din play till..
sleep with an emo mood..~

juz as i said,
'DUN SLEEP WHEN U ARE EMO, IT WILL MAKE U EVEN MORE EMO..'
lolz..so i wake up at SATURDAY~ morning with a grim face..
guess wat time i woke up..?
btw, its a saturday..
i woke up at 5.35am..
then cant get into sleep again..
WTH!!!
"£$%^&*^%$£"!£$%!!

with an emo mood, i spend my whole day..
ALONE~
then at night..
LIVERPOOL CONCEDED ANOTHER LATE GOAL..
wao..
nice news man..

start an emo day, end with an emo mood..
GIVE ME BACK MY MOOD~~ "(/><)/

No comments:

Post a Comment