Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ATTENTION (the invisible words on the previous post is my FAMILY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!)

i duno wat happen..
2day go skul straight like gt a bomb explode..=.=ll
n all of it, as known from a resource..is wat u guyz saw in this blog...
so PLEASE NOTE THIS....!!!
the invisible words in the last post i ALL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY..!!!!
i duno how come story A will turn into story B in an increrible 16 hours after my post..!!

juz cant ignore the greatness of gossip...=.=ll
a single misunderstood msg turn bring so much drama...!!!!!!
yet i dun really noe exactly wat happen..
i juz noe tat fire is burning in my pants now..
n i dun like it..
wrong..is i HATE it so much...


DAMNED U GOSSIP MAKE ME SOOOO PISSED OFF..!!!
u juz make me lost my PLACE of confession..!!!
i cant even write things happen to my family tat i m so upset about..!!!
wat the devil are u GOSSIP..?
DAMN U GOOD FOR NOTHING GOSSIP...!!!
GET LOST FROM MY PEACEFUL LIFE..!!
DUN LET ME FIND U...
I PROMISE I WILL KICK UR ASS HARD...!!!!

好过的人不惹我,惹我的人不好过!!!!!

记得这点就好了。。!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry dude ..
    aku donoe ape hal happened ..
    tapi ..
    it seems ..
    itu bukan masalah yg tiny lo ..
    n i think i cant help much lo ..
    tapi ..
    u kena stay look buka sikit lo ..
    macam mana pun ..
    tyt things aredy happened ..
    n u can reverse the time n prevent it ..
    u aint Jay Chou ..
    hahah ..
    n this aint a movie ..
    reality cant happened ..

    Stay Cool ^^

    ReplyDelete