Friday, July 17, 2009

lost blood day..

2day my school gt blood donation activity...
haha..last year i tipu umur so can donate..
this year can jujur go donate liao..
haha..

consider is 2nd experience ba..
but this 2nd experience oso count new to me..lolz..
yesterday early early 10pm go bed slp...
then 2day 7am wake..
juz tat ytd 12am i woke up at 12 to watch one piece n go back to bed 5.30am only ma...XD
luckily 2day no late to skul..=.=

straight jump to donating blood...
i go wid syh ho(no.4)...
then i answer questions honestly..haha..
doc: do u eat ur breakfast?
me: yea..
doc:wat do u eat?
me : sandwich..
doc : wat time do u eat..?
me : juz now in class, bout 9am..
doc: oo..then wat time do u slp ytd..?
me : 10pm.
doc: 2day wat time do u get up..?
me : 7am..
lolz..
i really no cheat ar..hoho..^^
really lmao tat time...

then go the seat there sit lor..
once sit down, no.4 say c whose blood more fast gao dim..
lolz..
i ma genggam kuat kuat berkali-kali lor..
lolz..but i oso lost..
when the nurse come cabut the needle..
no.4 say wan go 2nd round..lolz..
i pula c the needle..then dizzy...haha..
dizzy till cant c things..
the nurse giv me 1 dose of glucose..then tell me lie down..

after bout 10min, get better..
so get up n go take a small tea break...
then ternampak the nurse name is Norhazita....
after 1 bite of muffin, turn dizzy again..
lolz..Double KO..
this time KO long time..vr vr dizzy..
so..2nd dose of glucose mari...lolz..
Liz then took a booklet n becum 'manual fan'..haha..
then when i ok bit bit, she stop lor..
lolz..

i c like can play little, then say dizzy n lie down again..haha..
she really fan 2nd time, 3rd time n so on..haha..
this prove she is a vr kind guy..lolz..
then started to hv photo session...
too bad those photos are nt in my hp..lolz..
2day quite memorable..
cz i learned 2 lessons 2day..

1) dont play with blood donation without 5 hours of slp n muz eat breakfast be4 donate..
2) dont laugh at ppl tat gets dizzy after blood donation, cz, the next time, u mayb the victim of dizziness..lolz..

P.S special thx to Liz..for being my 'manual fan' 4 so many times..

No comments:

Post a Comment