Tuesday, July 21, 2009

mental break down emo kia..

from my school's bio lab...
i saw this 'art of vandalism'

叶子的离开,
是风的牵挂。。
还是,
树的不挽留?

walao..this question so tough..
thinking the answer..
analysing the answer..
processing the answer..

suddenly, my mind ask me..
think this question for wat..?
2ml go back bio lab ask the table ma noe the ans lor..

hehe..i pro ler..?
like tis de ans oso can think out...
the table is a dead thing, how on hell will i gt the ans from the table..?
yet i m so confident the ans will be answered by the table..
=.=ll

so, the next day(2day) i went to tat bio lab,
n stare at the table..
hoping the table giv me the ans...
stare stare stare..while my classmates bz doing experiment..
i keep on stare stare stare...

suddenly..
a voice is heard...
the voice said..........



'dun waste your time n start do ur experiment..'


this post is another spamming act from jared...

No comments:

Post a Comment