Sunday, July 5, 2009

back from 'future'

i'm back n i am vr vr happy about it..!!!

visited my aunt at seremban last 2 dayz..
went there for 2 dayz n i juz dun like to go to seremban....
cz..when i go there..
i juz look like a noobie go check out my so called future..
because my mom wanted to go there to check out my new house..
haiz..
at seremban 2..

when i reached there..
same old thing happen again..
my aunts ask when my mom will b shifting to there..=.=
n the same reaction from my mom - point me..
then the same string of words come out from my aunt's mouth again..
'why ur mom do everything surround u wan ar..?cant u think of ur mom a bit..?'

sien sien sien...!"£$%^&*():@@
juz hate it so much when they say it like tat..
i m nt the only 1 tat object bout the shifting lor..
plus..mom buy the house even i didn agree to shift there lor..
n..why seremban..?
why so damn far from here..?
sit train go oso nid at least 45 minutes to reach there o..=.=

sien..
always the same reason why buy there..
gud township, gud facility, gud infrastructure, near shopping mall, near relatives, bla bla bla...
juz dun like u guyz nag at my ear side..kinda phobia when i step into my aunts house..=.=

yaya..agree tat it is a gud place..
but..juz cant take it, y shift so far..
i dun wan leave things here..there i dun hv fren..
n i dun like the feeling..feels like i nid to start all over again..
i dun wan leave kajang..
although here hv poor enviroment, big noob traffic jam..
but here is where i live since i born...
gud or bad i like everything here..
i m juz nt prepared to go there..n dun ask me when i can shift..cz u nid to ask my heart, nt me..
i HATE u guyz ASKING when i will shift OVER N OVER AGAIN..
can't u guyz juz STOP n CONSIDER MY FEELINGS...>>?


4 comments:

  1. hey hey ..
    i juz wanna ask ..
    am i m 1 of the reason u wanna stay ??
    hahaha ..
    i noe ..
    there r juz way too much reasons 4 u 2 stay here ..
    stay wif the place u familiar with ..
    stay wif the ppl u familiar with ..
    stay wif the house u familiar with ..
    but mum always mum ..
    erm ..
    o i gotta say ..
    Family ..
    Always Family ..
    u cant stick wif ur friends all the day ..
    sometimes ..
    there r some decision u gotta make ..
    n once it is decided ..
    u need 2 do it ..

    since the time hvn arive ..
    juz hav some fun wif those friends n dudes of ur life ..
    collect as much happiness as u can ..
    thn remember it ..
    stick it inside ur mind wif nail o uhu gum ..
    juz b sure it wil permenently stay there ..

    Good Luck ..
    Dude .. ^^( i noe it is too soon 2 say .. but juz accept it la .. )

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i agree wif papa leh...
    but i noe u miss her vy much...
    n v all oso miss u de...
    juz let wat should happen happen la...
    dun make ur self too stick too any place n any1...
    make sum changes mayb juz help u grow...
    take it easy guys...
    but if u reli dun1 shift thr...
    i'll stil support de...
    coz tats ur decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz..i really hate this topic...
    i myself gt tink be4 shirt de..
    but when my aunts 'ask ' me again...
    i will st8 dul*n n say i dun wan shift..

    nt tat i miss her..
    i is miss every single things here..
    shift isnt a thing tat to play play..
    shift = a start of a whole new thing..
    i dint even noe i m capable 4 tat..
    i stil like the 3 8 guy which is inside me..
    i dun like the 'emo' guy inside me..

    for gods sake..pls dun take me away yet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. pig...is okla...
    everyting wil go fine...
    dun tink so much..
    dun so emo...
    juz concentrate at ur study...
    tats all u hav 2 do now...
    + oil o!!!

    ReplyDelete